Filed under: Uncategorized | Enter your password to view comments.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
random thoughts from media scholar Jason Mittell
Check out my books:Complex TV: The Poetics of Contemporary Television Storytelling How To Watch Television Television & American Culture
Genre and Television: From Cop Shows to Cartoons in American Culture
Academia Books Complex TV Copyright Fair Use Fandom Film Genre MediaCommons Media Politics Media Studies Meta-blogging Middlebury Narrative New Media Not Quite TV Open Access Press Publishing Taste Teaching Technology Television TV Industry TV Shows TV Textbook Vermont Videogames Videographic Criticism Viewers
- RT @JamesFallows: Should have small pool cover Spicer, run it on C-SPAN. It’s just performance art, now bad performance. Reporters can spen… 1 day ago
- RT @ddale8: This is my favourite exchange of Trump's presidency. https://t.co/s07ZHDSPe9 2 days ago
- RT @stevesilberman: Sign of the Day [via @SteveChalke] https://t.co/3kCJihHslh 2 days ago
- RT @danielpunkass: Make facing a town hall crowd as uncomfortable for GOP Senators as they make facing a public restroom for trans people. 3 days ago
- RT @katelaity: This whole thread twitter.com/smartassjen/st… 3 days ago
- A Preamble for Teaching Media during the Trump Administration
- Learn Videographic Criticism – at Middlebury and on the road!
- Specifications Grading for a New Course
- Return to Specifications Grading
- Announcing Two Additional Videographic Criticism Workshops!
- Mind the Gap: Brief Thoughts on Seriality from Berlin
- Institutionalizing Open Access
- The Videographic Essay: A New Book
- ADAPTATION.’s Anomalies: A New Video Essay
- First Update on My Specifications Grading Experiment