Filed under: Uncategorized | Enter your password to view comments.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
random thoughts from media scholar Jason Mittell
Check out my books:Complex TV: The Poetics of Contemporary Television Storytelling How To Watch Television Television & American Culture
Genre and Television: From Cop Shows to Cartoons in American Culture
Academia Books Complex TV Copyright Fair Use Fandom Film Genre MediaCommons Media Politics Media Studies Meta-blogging Middlebury Narrative New Media Not Quite TV Open Access Press Publishing Taste Teaching Technology Television TV Industry TV Shows TV Textbook Vermont Videogames Videographic Criticism Viewers
- RT @keithellison: I will not celebrate a man who preaches a politics of division and hate. I won't be attending Donald Trump's inauguration. 9 hours ago
- RT @goldengateblond: Cut off Trump's TV coverage and you'll break the spell. In print, he sounds like a head trauma patient. https://t.co/R… 11 hours ago
- Rather strange that we’re celebrating my son’s 11th birthday with five boys watching a movie made 39 years before they were born. 1 day ago
- RT @Travon: Two weeks into 2017 and I still keep writing Hillary won by three million votes on all my checks. 1 day ago
- RT @stevesilberman: TV listing of the month, no contest. Bravo @newsundayherald [via @Damian_Barr] https://t.co/tUGvMn2jby 1 day ago
- Learn Videographic Criticism – at Middlebury and on the road!
- Specifications Grading for a New Course
- Return to Specifications Grading
- Announcing Two Additional Videographic Criticism Workshops!
- Mind the Gap: Brief Thoughts on Seriality from Berlin
- Institutionalizing Open Access
- The Videographic Essay: A New Book
- ADAPTATION.’s Anomalies: A New Video Essay
- First Update on My Specifications Grading Experiment
- Academics Writing for the Public