Filed under: Uncategorized | Enter your password to view comments.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
random thoughts from media scholar Jason Mittell
Check out my books:Complex TV: The Poetics of Contemporary Television Storytelling How To Watch Television Television & American Culture
Genre and Television: From Cop Shows to Cartoons in American Culture
Academia Books Complex TV Copyright Fair Use Fandom Film Genre MediaCommons Media Politics Media Studies Meta-blogging Middlebury Narrative New Media Not Quite TV Open Access Press Publishing Taste Teaching Technology Television TV Industry TV Shows TV Textbook Vermont Videogames Videographic Criticism Viewers
- RT @HeerJeet: TRUMP: "Well, the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you." twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/st… 11 hours ago
- Replacing the word “microphone” with “penis” makes this story a much more sensible excuse. twitter.com/TPM/status/780… 21 hours ago
- RT @daxshepard1: Donald's incessant, repetitive SNIFFING reminds me so much of Robert Durst's burping when he was exposed to be a killer. 21 hours ago
- RT @CandaceSmith_: In the spin room, asked @realDonaldTrump if he would apologize to President Obama for birtherism. Looked me in the eyes… 23 hours ago
- RT @sadydoyle: I see Hillary has come dressed in the blood of men who have underestimated her. 1 day ago
- Learn Videographic Criticism – at Middlebury and on the road!
- Specifications Grading for a New Course
- Return to Specifications Grading
- Announcing Two Additional Videographic Criticism Workshops!
- Mind the Gap: Brief Thoughts on Seriality from Berlin
- Institutionalizing Open Access
- The Videographic Essay: A New Book
- ADAPTATION.’s Anomalies: A New Video Essay
- First Update on My Specifications Grading Experiment
- Academics Writing for the Public